The best cheap VPS hosting with cPanel includes a bundled license for the intuitive control panel solution and highly performant virtual private servers. A $15 per month cPanel license is the biggest difference between a $5 unmanaged and $20 managed VPS plan from most budget hosting companies.
Saving money on the control panel is one of the keys to securing the lowest prices on VPS plans. Another way is to lock into discount prices on long-term plans. Otherwise, you will need to review the services offered by each platform in relation to the hardware configuration.
Below, we’ll dive into some of our favorite cheap VPS hosting with cPanel licenses that are worth your attention.
Cheapest VPS Hosting With cPanel Plans
VPS plans are priced according to the amount of vCPU cores, RAM, SSD/HDD storage, and bandwidth provided on plans. Other factors related to the price are software licenses, managed platform security, and ongoing upgrades of equipment.
The companies below are the best cheap VPS plans for developers with cPanel administration or options for equivalent tools.
- Cloud-based SSD storage for speed and reliability
- Double your RAM with burst periods
- FREE dedicated IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
- Custom control panel for reboots and OS installs
- HostingAdvice readers enjoy more than 50% off
- Get started on Hostinger now.
The best cheap VPS plan at Hostinger is available with 1 vCPU and 1 GB of RAM at prices as low as $3.95 per month with a 48-month plan. The managed VPS platform includes a LiteSpeed server option for improved caching with optimized WordPress and a Cloudflare CDN account.
Best Cheap VPS Plan with cPanel from Hostinger:
- Recommended VPS Plan: VPS 1 Hosting Plan
- Configuration: 1 vCPU, 1 GB RAM, 20 SSD GB storage, + 1 TB bandwidth.
- Features: Full root access, choice of Linux distros, dedicated IP address, & LiteSpeed.
- Cost: $3.95 (48-month billing)
On a technical level, the Hostinger VPS platform includes the Hostinger Panel for domain name and web server administration. Website publishers can manage open-source script installation with PHP and domain name settings for email, FTP, and file transfers using the custom AMP.
- Cloud VPS that’s more flexible and affordable
- Load balancer, firewall, and managed services
- Premium Intel CPUs with 300% more power
- Choose between monthly or hourly billing
- Sign up today for a 30-day FREE trial
- Get started on Kamatera now.
Kamatera offers users the complete ability to customize its VPS configuration with multiple Linux VPS hosting plans and control panel options. You can choose from three different levels of cPanel and Plesk licensing support, as well as from 10+ operating systems including Windows.
Best Cheap VPS Plan with cPanel from Kamatera:
- Recommended VPS Plan: Kamatera Express – Compute
- Configuration: 1 vCPU, 1 GB RAM, 20 SSD GB storage, + 5 TB bandwidth.
- Features: Ubuntu, Debian, CloudLinux, CentOS, Rocky/Alma Linux, & Windows.
- Cost: $29 (Monthly billing)
Kamatera provides hosting options across 13 international data center locations. Build on fast Intel Xeon Platinum (Cascade Lake) Processors at 2.7GHz+ speeds with 40 Gbit/s fiber-optic connections, VPS servers install instantly with NVMe SSD storage options on elite hardware.
- Managed or unmanaged, in Windows or Linux
- Cloud hosting with hourly or monthly billing
- Instant upgrades without downtime
- FREE around-the-clock monitoring
- Automatic nightly backups available
- Get started on Hostwinds now.
Hostwinds VPS plans include the ability to choose your license for the control panel. The cost for a cPanel Cloud license, suitable for VPS plans, is $15 per month. The cost of a cPanel Premier Metal license, suitable for dedicated servers, is $35 per month on the platform.
Best Cheap VPS Plan with cPanel from Hostwinds:
- Recommended VPS Plan: Fully-Managed VPS Hosting
- Configuration: 1 vCPU, 1 GB RAM, 30 SSD GB storage, + 1 TB bandwidth.
- Features: Choice of cPanel, Plesk, WHMCS, and Softaculous licenses.
- Cost: $8.24 + control panel license (12-month billing)
For alternative control panel options, the Plesk starts at $15 for a 10-domain license. Webuzo is not available at Hostwinds. cPanel users need to pay $1.50 extra per month for Softaculous. This costs $2 extra on dedicated servers. These prices are standard for the hosting industry.
- Turbo server & cache options for faster page loads
- Well-built plans starting with 4GB RAM
- FREE CDN plus auto-installs with Softaculous
- Multilingual support and up to unlimited databases
- Enhanced security with and daily kernel updates
- Get started on A2 Hosting now.
A2 Hosting has one of the lowest bulk licensing prices for cPanel in the industry due to its age as a company and the scale of its user base. The retail price of a cPanel license for a single VPS plan is $15.95 per month if purchased independently.
The A2 Hosting managed VPS platform is a good deal for web publishers that need more web server performance for PHP and MySQL.
Best Cheap VPS Plan with cPanel from A2 Hosting:
- Recommended VPS Plan: LIFT 4
- Configuration: 2 vCPU, 4 GB RAM, 150 SSD GB storage, + 2 TB bandwidth.
- Features: Fully-managed VPS plan with licensed cPanel and unlimited domains.
- Cost: $39.99 (36-month billing).
With the LIFT 4 plan, web developers get a high-speed hardware configuration with two dedicated vCPU cores and 4 GB of RAM. This is ideal for multidomain publishing support for CMS website publishers running WordPress, Drupal, Magento Commerce, and Joomla websites.
- Designed to handle traffic with Linux or Windows
- Admin access via root access, cPanel, and Plesk
- High-speed SSDs and 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Unlimited bandwidth and lots of processing power
- Fully or semi-managed servers with optional control panel
- Get started on GoDaddy now.
The GoDaddy billing system makes it easy to understand cPanel and Plesk licensing costs. The self-managed VPS platform will not support a control panel on 1 vCPU + 1 GB RAM plans.
The 2 vCPU + 4 GB RAM option includes a choice of cPanel or Plesk at an extra cost of $15 per month.
Best Cheap VPS Plan with cPanel from GoDaddy:
- Recommended VPS Plan: Self-Managed VPS Plan
- Configuration: 2 vCPU, 4 GB RAM, 100 SSD GB storage, + KVM/Virtuozzo.
- Features: Integrated domain name management and high-performance web hosting.
- Cost: $19.99 + $15 cPanel license (36-month billing).
The price on the cPanel license is still cheaper when bundled on this plan than the price of a fully managed VPS plan with the same configuration. Fully managed VPS plans start at $99 per month at GoDaddy. You won’t find cheaper prices than these packages from most web hosts.
- $0.01 for the first month using code HOSTINGADV
- Then $6 monthly with no contracts, no changes
- Latest of PHP, MySQL, Perl, Python, and Ruby
- 7 operating system options for Linux or Windows
- Full root access and choice of datacenter
- Get started on InterServer now.
InterServer provides a Cloud VPS platform that is fully configurable from 1-16 vCPUs and offers a choice of cPanel, Plesk, or Direct Admin for the control panel.
Direct Admin is available for free under a personal license with support for less than 10 websites and $8 per month for unlimited website support. cPanel licenses list at $20 to $45 per month. Plesk costs $11 per month.
Best Cheap VPS Plan with cPanel from InterServer:
- Recommended VPS Plan: Cloud VPS Plan
- Configuration: 1 vCPU, 2 GB RAM, 30 SSD GB storage, + 2 TB bandwidth.
- Features: Free Webuzo control panel on all plans with script installation.
- Cost: $6 + control panel (Monthly billing).
For developers looking for a cheaper price, the default configuration on InterServer’s VPS platform includes free use of the Webuzo control panel.
Experienced users can make the most out of the combination of Webuzo and cPanel for domain administration, email, and FTP. If you have less than 5 domains on your plan, you can use cPanel, Plesk, or Direct Admin for free.
- High-speed hosting that’s faster than AWS, Rackspace, and Digital Ocean
- FREE backups, CDN, and DDoS protection
- Up to 16 processors with all-SSD storage
- Choice between cPanel, Plesk, or InterWorx
- Real-time monitoring and 100% uptime guarantee
- Get started on Liquid Web now.
The Liquid Web managed VPS platform is used by some of the world’s largest brands in support of their websites and mobile applications. The high-performance service provides developers with their choice of cPanel, Plesk, or InterWorx with cheap VPS plans starting at $15 per month.
Best Cheap VPS Plan with cPanel from Liquid Web:
- Recommended VPS Plan: Managed Linux VPS
- Configuration: 2 vCPU, 40 SSD GB storage, 100 GB backup, + 10 TB bandwidth.
- Features: Choice of cPanel, Plesk, or InterWorx with dedicated IP address.
- Cost: $15 (24-month billing)
Join Toshiba, ESPN, FedEx, Home Depot, Hitachi, and Warner Brothers by hosting on Liquid Web’s managed VPS platform. The prices on Liquid Web’s VPS plans are the best in the industry when considering the full bundle of control panel options with elite hardware configurations.
- HostingAdvice readers get 73% off the first term
- FREE site migrations and 2 hours of Launch Assist
- 2 – 3 dedicated IP address options
- FREE cPanel/WHM licenses included
- Highly available servers with real-time redundancy
- Get started on InMotion now.
InMotion Hosting has high-speed NVMe SSD storage on its managed VPS platform which is designed for the best performance in managed WordPress and CMS hosting. The solution is recommended for high-traffic WordPress blogs, ecommerce websites, and social networks.
Best Cheap VPS Plan with cPanel from InMotion Hosting:
- Recommended VPS Plan: Managed VPS Hosting
- Configuration: 2 vCPU, 2 GB RAM, 45 SSD GB storage, + unlimited bandwidth.
- Features: 5 cPanel licenses, WHM, free SSL certificates, and 3 dedicated IPs.
- Cost: $17.99 (24-month billing).
InMotion Hosting offers a free cPanel license on its VPS plans as long as the total number of domains is less than five sites. A backup service, Google Workspaces, and a web design starter package are available as VPS account add-ons at InMotion Hosting with extra subscription fees.
- Seamless migration from any Bluehost shared hosting plan
- Robust VPS with 2-4 cores and 2-8GB of RAM
- Ample RAID-1 storage and tons of bandwidth
- Each plan gets at least 3 dedicated IP addresses
- cPanel and WHM with root access
- Get started on Bluehost now.
Bluehost offers the best prices in the industry on its managed VPS plans with cPanel and support for unlimited domains at $18.99 per month. The high-performance platform is recommended for managed WordPress hosting requirements with MySQL and PHP support.
Best Cheap VPS Plan with cPanel from Bluehost:
- Recommended VPS Plan: Hosting Advice Special VPS Hosting
- Configuration: 2 vCPU, 2 GB RAM, 30 SSD GB storage, + unlimited bandwidth.
- Features: cPanel, CentOS, OpenStack, KVM, Softaculous, & unlimited domains.
- Cost: $18.99 (36-month billing).
You do not need to worry about paying extra for the cPanel license on the managed VPS plans at Bluehost. The platform runs the same stack software as on its award-winning shared hosting plans. Bluehost is easy for users of all experience levels to get started in web design.
- Includes cPanel, CentOS, and optional root access
- High-speed mirrored storage and guaranteed RAM
- Pre-installed scripts: PHP, Perl, Python & Rails
- Get 20% off your first month when you sign up
- More discounts available with long-term plans
- Get started on iPage now.
iPage offers a managed VPS platform similar to that of Bluehost that includes cPanel with support for unlimited domains. Web publishers that commit to a two-year deal can get an extra discount to $16.99 per month. That is 1 vCPU + 1 GB RAM for $1.99 over the cost of the cPanel license.
Best Cheap VPS Plan with cPanel from iPage:
- Recommended VPS Plan: Basic Plan
- Configuration: 1 vCPU, 1 GB RAM, 40 SSD GB storage, + 1 TB bandwidth.
- Features: Free domain registration, dedicated IP address, and SSL certificates.
- Cost: $16.99 (24-month billing).
For anyone familiar with shared hosting using cPanel, iPage offers the same managed runtime environment on VPS plans with root access for SSH connections for customization. The inclusion of a dedicated IP address, SSL certificates, and Softaculous is a complete package.
- Full root access with fully or semi-managed options
- Redundant network with multiple layers of security
- FREE website, domain, MySQL, and script transfer
- RAID-10 storage for data protection
- Get up to 75% off when you sign up
- Get started on HostGator now.
HostGator is one of the leading budget hosting solutions globally and its managed VPS platform delivers the same trusted web server solutions as its shared Linux plans with cPanel. You can support unlimited domain names on AMD and Intel hardware at cheap prices overall.
Best Cheap VPS Plan with cPanel from HostGator:
- Recommended VPS Plan: Snappy 2000
- Configuration: 2 vCPU, 2 GB RAM, 120 SSD GB storage, + unmetered bandwidth.
- Features: Unlimited domains, email, FTP accounts, and MySQL databases.
- Cost: $23.95 (12-month billing).
The Snappy 2000 VPS plan makes a great upgrade for CMS websites on shared hosting that need more system resources. The cheap pricing on hardware makes HostGator a good option for website transfers. Host with an industry leader for better security and guaranteed uptime.
What is VPS Hosting?
A Virtual Private Server (VPS) is created through the use of shared hardware resources on a web server in a high-speed fiber-optic data center. Hypervisor virtualization allows VPS partitions to share a kernel with the root operating system.
“KVM is the most popular Linux hypervisor. Hyper-V is Microsoft’s premium hypervisor for running Linux on Windows units.”
Each VPS plan receives a specific allocation of web server resources including dedicated CPU cores, system RAM, and SSD or HDD storage.
A web host may also charge extra for bandwidth, offer metered services with a monthly limit, or provide unlimited bandwidth on VPS plans. The two main types of VPS options are managed and unmanaged cloud solutions.
Main Features on a VPS Hosting Plan:
- Hypervisor Virtualization: KVM, Hyper-V, XenServer, etc. for shared kernel support.
- Control Panel: cPanel, Webuzo, Plesk, InterWorx, and DirectAdmin are top choices.
- SSH Connections: Use PuTTY, PowerShell, or other command-line tools for admin.
- Network Analytics: Real-time and historical charts of user traffic patterns on websites.
- Resource Scalability: Add more CPU, RAM, and storage without reinstalling scripts.
Managed VPS plans include the operating system preinstalled with hypervisor virtualization and all web server runtime elements. Managed VPS plans provide a control panel solution such as cPanel, Webuzo, Direct Admin, or Plesk for domain and server administration.
Unmanaged VPS plans allow the customer to install any operating system: Linux, Windows, or BSD. The web server can be any option: Apache, NGINX, IIS, Caddy, TomCat, etc. You need experienced systems administrators to install programming language and database support.
What is cPanel?
cPanel is the most popular control panel solution in shared Linux web hosting. The platform is bundled with WHM for a complete system of web server management that is designed for the requirements of multitenant architecture.
The runtime dependencies are CentOS, Cloud Linux, or RHEL. With the depreciation of CentOS in 2022, cPanel will also run on Rocky & Alma Linux.
“With cPanel, domain owners can set up email support, FTP accounts, and subdomain addresses on web servers without limit.”
The inclusion of MySQL Database Wizard and Softaculous allows developers to build with 400+ open-source web scripts for free.
Benefits of cPanel Administration of a Web Hosting Plan:
- Unlimited Add-on Domains: Manage all of your domain names with DNS settings.
- MySQL Database Wizard: Add new databases, users, and permissions for scripts.
- Softaculous: Install over 400 open-source solutions for website development.
- phpMyAdmin: Check your database tables, create backups, or install new sites.
- FTP, Email, and File Manager: Manage file transfers and email accounts for users.
cPanel allows administrators to set the PHP version for websites and control what runtime extensions are used in production.
You can turn certain features, such as ImageMagick or Memcached, on or off according to the requirements of your websites. For browser transfers of files from the desktop, cPanel offers File Manager. Otherwise, use FTP or Git for version control with SSH.
cPanel is an extensible framework that can be plugged in with additional features by subscription. Many web hosts offer a free Cloudflare CDN integration with cPanel hosting plans. cPanel will not run on Windows servers.
The cost of licensing cPanel is around $15.95 per month for VPS users. The inclusion of a cPanel license on managed VPS plans is the best deal.
How Much Does Cheap VPS Hosting Cost?
Liquid Web has 2 vCPU plans available on its managed VPS platform starting at $15 per month that include a free cPanel license.
InMotion Hosting offers a 2 vCPU + 2 GB RAM configuration on its small business VPS hosting plans that include 45 GB NVMe SSD storage for $17.99 per month. Compare this to prices of $5 for 1 vCPU on most unmanaged VPS platforms.
“With an entry-level VPS, you can get prices comparable to shared hosting for hardware resources with greater autonomy and flexibility.”
If you don’t need cPanel, Hostinger offers the cheapest managed VPS plans with hPanel at prices as low as $3.95 per month for 1 vCPU.
Estimating the Costs of a Managed VPS Plan:
- 2 vCPU + 2 GB RAM (20 to 120 GB SSD Storage): $15 to $30 per month.
- 4 vCPU + 4 GB RAM (40 to 250 GB SSD Storage): $40 to $60 per month.
- 6 vCPU + 6 GB RAM (60 to 500 GB SSD Storage): $60 to $99 per month.
- 8 vCPU + 8 GB RAM (100 to 500 GB SSD Storage): $85 to $129 per month.
Web hosts like Kamatera and Hostwinds offer customers a choice of control panel options so users can choose between cPanel, Plesk, or Direct Admin as best suits their budget. A2 Hosting has options for cPanel on its fully managed plans that cost $39.99 per month.
You can get a cheap 1 vCPU unmanaged VPS plan at A2 Hosting with Webuzo admin for $4.99 per month.
Most VPS publishers can calculate rates based on a fixed charge of $15 per month for cPanel, which is around $1 off the retail price. Some companies charge more for dedicated server licensing.
Others offer a free version of cPanel for less than 5 websites on VPS plans. Make sure to fix the licensing subscription for your control panel in advance of purchasing a plan.
How Do I Choose the Best Cheap VPS Hosting Plan?
Unmanaged VPS plan prices are based on the $5 per vCPU rate with variable rates of RAM, storage, and dedicated core allocations. Managed VPS plans can be estimated by adding the $15 monthly cPanel license cost to this rate.
Hardware resources that are priced lower than these rates are good deals. Make sure to consider customer support and uptime guarantees.
“For most web publishers, the best value is found in the combination of hardware resources and managed platform services.”
The experience level of the developer or programming team can determine whether a managed or unmanaged VPS plan is best. Users of shared plans with cPanel can upgrade to a managed platform and continue to use the same administration tools.
Recommended Web Hosts for a Cheap VPS Plan:
- Liquid Web: Elite hardware, high-performance data center, and great engineering.
- Bluehost: Managed WordPress or CMS hosting with cPanel and Softaculous.
- InMotion Hosting: Fast speeds with UltraServer and NVMe SSD storage options.
- Hostinger: Cheapest prices by using the hPanel for server administration vs. cPanel.
- Kamatera: Your choice of cPanel, Plesk, or Direct Admin for VPS configuration.
Liquid Web has aggressively priced its VPS plans to offer the highest level of hardware resources when compared with other options. They also are unique in not limiting the use of cPanel or charging extra for it on managed plans.
Liquid Web offers users the choice of InterWorx, Plesk Obsidian, or cPanel. Kamatera and Hostinger include the same options with Direct Admin.
InMotion Hosting and Bluehost are the most popular VPS service providers with small businesses, independent web publishers, and niche ecommerce sites. These managed VPS platforms run the same cPanel stack as their shared hosting plans.
You can upgrade or migrate websites to InMotion Hosting and Bluehost with managed WordPress and CMS hosting support.
How Does a Virtual Private Server (VPS) Work?
The best cheap VPS hosting provider companies use an orchestration system, such as OpenVZ, Virtuozzo, Parallels, or SolusVM, to build out virtual private server partitions on a hosting service. The company allocates a fixed amount of dedicated resource guarantees for each partition.
The VPS host will use a hypervisor to support virtual server capabilities. The most common hypervisor solutions are KVM for Linux and Hyper-V for Windows. cPanel will not run on Windows server plans. A Windows VPS can be run on either Hyper-V or KVM in production.
“Virtual Private Server hosting functions equivalently to a dedicated server while maintaining the benefits of shared hosting.”
VPS plans do not have capabilities to scale elastically in real time as cloud server plans do. Container virtualization is used in cloud hosting as an alternative to hypervisor virtualization. Virtual Machine (VM) plans are a good alternative for Docker teams.
Dedicated server hosting from budget companies, such as ScalaHosting, is priced more than the best VPS plans, even with similar configurations. This is due to the benefits of multitenant hardware. VPS plans scale to 16 or 32 CPU cores to compete with dedicated server solutions.
Orchestration Solutions Used on VPS Hosting Platforms:
- Parallels: Remote Application Server (RAS) with VDI & IT infrastructure automation.
- OpenVZ/Virtuozzo: Open source and commercial VPS orchestration software.
- Citrix XenServer: The data center leader in the first stage of virtualization.
- SolusVM: A complete VPS platform solution for independent web host companies.
Cheap VPS servers can be orchestrated using one of the solutions above in web hosting. Many companies combine the use of cPanel, WHM, and WHMCS in VPS hosting service platforms.
Windows VPS hosting can be fully native on using Hyper-V or orchestrated on Linux servers with KVM. OpenStack is used by VPS provider companies for data center management.
Unmanaged VPS hosting requires the user to install an operating system at the start of the plan. A VPS server also needs to be configured with Apache, NGINX, or another cloud server solution.
The hosting provider does not install the programming language extensions or database on unmanaged VPS plans. ISO prints can speed up the process of OS installation.
Unmanaged VPS hosting requires more time and cost in systems administration for web development. Agile programming teams or distributed workgroups can support version control with Git in software development using SSH connections with root access on Cloud VPS plans.
Why Should I Choose VPS Hosting?
A Linux VPS plan is one of the best deals in web hosting for web development and custom programming requirements. Windows VPS plans are usually chosen to support ASP.NET and C++ development projects. Linux is the preferred runtime option for PHP and MySQL scripts.
Admins can install support for Python, Node.js, Go, and other programming languages using the Webuzo control panel or the command line.
“A Cloud VPS plan is the best resource for custom software development teams and programming support.”
This opens up more possibilities for innovation in software development by adding new features and functionality through code.
A Linux VPS plan with cPanel, Plesk, Direct Admin, or another control panel solution is recommended for web publishers upgrading from shared hosting who prefer to avoid the command line. Experienced developers can install tools, such as WP-CLI and Drush, to manage CMS websites more quickly. It is also required to run PHP Composer as a dependency.
The main reason to choose VPS hosting is support for custom web/mobile development and programming teams.
Otherwise, upgrade to VPS platforms to add more system resources to web/mobile scripts in production. WordPress hosting runs faster with more CPU and RAM.
Benefits of Using a VPS Hosting Plan:
- Web Development: Support professional Agile development teams with DevOps.
- Database Support: Install any SQL, NoSQL, or “Big Data” framework required.
- Programming Languages: PHP, Python, Ruby, Node.js, Perl, Golang, ASP.NET, etc.
- Script Performance: Optimize the runtime environment for scripts with extensions.
- Advanced Caching: Install Varnish Cache, Redis, and NGINX for better caching.
Virtual Private Server hosting delivers better performance for CMS script hosting with WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Moodle, and Magento Commerce.
“The ability to install NGINX, Redis, and Varnish Cache is not available on most shared hosting platforms normally.”
Cloud VPS plans offer a higher level of hardware quality and resource provision, with faster CPUs and NVMe SSD storage for the best speeds. CMS websites will perform better in SEO with fast page load speeds. WordPress hosting can be optimized on VPS with a CDN service.
The best VPS plans include customer support with phone, tickets, live chat, and email contact options. A VPS hosting provider will usually offer other shared and dedicated hosting products together. Reseller hosting on VPS plans is available with a free WHMCS and Enom license.
Managed VPS plans that include software licenses for Windows Server or cPanel on Linux are the best deals.
Cheap VPS hosting providers deliver the same hosting solution as on their shared plans, making VPS configuration more accessible to users at lower costs than dedicated servers. Custom VPS configurations open up opportunities for cloud software development.
Shared, VPS, Dedicated Hosting: What’s the Best?
Shared hosting with support for unlimited domain names and cPanel administration is one of the best ways for small businesses and independent web publishers to develop affordably. The ability to access Softaculous with 400+ open-source web scripts is extremely powerful.
“Run WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, or Magento on LAMP servers with cPanel at the cheapest cost.”
When your websites scale, they will perform better with greater allocations of CPU cores, RAM, and SSD storage. Upgrade to VPS plans for multidomain publishing in support of CMS websites and ecommerce stores.
Logged-in users will consume the most resources, so you can get the most value out of VPS hardware by integrating with a global CDN service for caching.
When to Use Each Level of Web Hosting Plan:
- Shared Hosting: Run open-source PHP and MySQL scripts for web development.
- VPS Plans: Recommended for custom development with Python, Node.js, Go, etc.
- Dedicated Servers: For maximum security, custom configurations, and web traffic.
- Reseller Hosting: Best for freelancers and web design agencies with customer billing.
- Public Cloud: Access developer tools and IaaS products with enterprise scale.
Dedicated servers are the most expensive solution in web hosting. It is recommended to rely on VPS plans for better pricing on hardware resources and only use dedicated server plans if the project security mandates a single-tenant environment.
Public cloud hosting with elastic scale, such as AWS EC2, is required when your web traffic exceeds the load of a single dedicated server.
Many VPS platforms will offer a free WHMCS plan with an account. This allows you to operate a reseller service with white label billing to clients.
You can set your own cost for domain registration, shared hosting, VPS, or dedicated servers and bill them to clients on reseller plans. Your customers will receive their own cPanel login with their own company’s logo and branding.
Save Cash With These VPS Hosting Providers
Managed VPS plans with cPanel solve the problem of complex domain name administration on web servers for publishers.
Webuzo is a popular free option on many unmanaged VPS plans that allows you to install different operating systems, web server frameworks, programming languages, and databases. Managed VPS plans cost more for the control panel licensing.
Liquid Web, Bluehost, and InMotion Hosting are the best choices for managed VPS hosting with a bundled cPanel license. Kamatera, Hostwinds, and InterServer provide multiple different control panel solutions for VPS administration depending on your budget. iPage, GoDaddy, and Hostinger offer some of the lowest prices on managed VPS plans for web/mobile development.
Supporting custom software development with custom runtime configurations is the leading benefit of VPS platform adoption for business owners.
CMS websites, social networks, and ecommerce stores will all run faster with more CPU and RAM resource allocation when compared to shared hosting.
Enjoy the benefits of cPanel on VPS plans for ease of administration in multidomain publishing and use Softaculous to speed up web development.